Thursday, September 26, 2013

Changing Our Website

Most of our new patients learn about our office from the internet and specifically by visiting our website.  We have had a website for more than 10 years and we have always used the wedding photo of one of our patients on our homepage. The bride's teeth were restored in 1999 and I have always loved the results. I entered her case in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Smile Contest in 2000 in Boston but I did not win unlike the previous year in San Antonio when I did earn a first place for my work. When I complained to my West Coast Mentor, Dr. Frank Spear that I was not able to pull off a 'repeat'  in Boston he consoled me by saying, "The judges wanted to see lots of porcelain and you just showed them a beautiful smile."

I live in fear that my best cases are behind me an that I may not do any fabulous cases ever again. Fortunately, another great case always seems to come along and my latest case is being considered as the replacement for the Bride on our homepage. I just love Black and White photography and we are considering the unusual step of using a Black and White photo on our homepage.

What do you think?
double click on the image