Monday, December 28, 2015

Beginning a New Year

2015 was a great year even considering the fact that I fell, fractured my shoulder and had to undergo extensive rehabilitation....In the biggest of big pictures, it was still great.


All of us have setbacks in our lives and as my Father used to say, you have to roll with the punches.

Susan and I still have our health, I have a great staff and some of the best and most loyal patients in the world. My patient's concern for my health after my fall was truly amazing.

Also my friends continue to have good health and have prospered after the nation recovered from our financial crisis.

There is so much to be grateful for and as we are about to begin our new year, I wish all of you continued health, happiness and prosperity....After all very little else matters.

May 2016 be our best year ever.