Monday, February 6, 2017

High Honor

The Dental XP Forum is an international dental group comprised of some of the finest and most cutting edge clinicians in the world. I am honored to be part of this group and have posted many, many of my cases to this forum. My work has recognized around the world.

Today, I went to the Dental XP site and saw this:



BTI
Dentsply

Treating Severe Attrition - Help Gerald!!!!

0 Rating(s).
You Rated:

Posted on  By R. Terry Councill (Follow) In Occlusion
80 year old healthy male desires cosmetic dentistry.
It has been suggested that the interpupillary distance does not change. With that in mind, the measurement was taken. A ruler was then calibrated and transferred to the elder picture. DSD was done with this calibration. Will treat by redefining the incisor length, CR, and VD ala "Gerald Benjamin". Restore with anterior crown lengthening, posterio Zirconia and Empress layered Zirconia anteriorly. Post-op Tanner Applaince. Thoughts? 
Pre-op, DSD Workup


Follow this post
I am truly honored when other dentists either follow my clinical techniques, many of which I invented, or ask my  opinion on how to treat their cases.
For most of my career, I was  a little ole country dentist and marching to my own beat. Now your dentist has the recognition of dentists throughout the world.
It has never been about the money..always about  the respect and trust of my patients, the recognition of my colleagues and my profession.
(Aside: I won't tell them that the Dean as SUNY/Buffalo told me that I didn't have the skill set to be a dentist. Or that a dental school in NJ rejected me but also told me that I REALLY needed to consider another career.)