Friday, March 23, 2018

30 Years of Loyalty

I received a call from the mother of my patient who told us that her daughter was hit in the mouth and had two teeth knocked out while exercising in the gym at college. It was not exactly that bad and the photos that I received showed that the two front teeth had been fractured in the accident.

"What should my daughter do? Should she come home to see you?"

"Yes, I will see her when she gets back to Saratoga in 2 hours."

I had worked 10 hours yesterday and the youngster would not be here for another 2 hours.

Fortunately, she arrived at about 7:45  PM and I had repaired her two from teeth back to their original appearance by 9:20 PM.

Why would I do this instead of seeing the young lady this morning when I had an assistant?

Because her father has been my patient for over 30YEARS and I owe him to help him or his family when they are in need.

Try that at Aspen or any of the Corporate Dental Offices. Or any of the cut rate dental offices in our area... See you tomorrow during regular office hours...

And people say that a dentist is a dentist.

Not a chance.