Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Times Union "Best Dentist"

 As you may remember, I have never been a fan of Social Media 'Reviews' because I feel that they are not valid. Some dentists that I don't respect have some of the best reviews because some dentists put pressure on their patients to write reviews before they leave the office. 

I do not engage in pressuring patients for reviews.

Every year the Times Union does a 'contest' to determine "The Best Of" in the Capital District and again, I don't pay any attention to that Contest.

In our office we all know the quality of dentistry offered so it is not necessary to win a popularity contest.

21 YEARS ago, I won the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Smile Contest which was the most prestigious clinical contest in the world...

So I am competitive  and I do love to win......Just not in meaningless contests.