Friday, January 30, 2009

I REALLY love what I do

We have been seeing a lot of people for consultations in our new Saratoga office. Some of the new patients are seeking care in our office because they have heard that I am a very good dentist and want general dentistry while others have come to our office because of my expertise in cosmetic dentistry. All of these new patients have been to my website and have seen the quality of the work that is performed in our office. Every patient has mentioned two things on their first visit to our new office. The first thing that they say is that our office is absolutely beautiful. The second thing that everyone says to me or my staff is: He (Dr. Benjamin) REALLY does love his work.
I am thrilled that it is obvious to my patients that I love being a dentist and love to do beautiful dentistry whether I am placing a new bonded resin white filling on a back tooth or creating a fabulous new smile.
My promise to every patient is that I will do my very best to make them happy. I am thrilled when I make YOU happy because it makes ME happy as well.
I love being a dentist.