Thursday, May 14, 2009

Medical Monday on WAMC

Dr. Alan Chartock has invited me to be a guest on Medical Monday on WAMC. The program allows listeners to call in to the radio station on any medical subject but on Monday, May 18, the topic will be dentistry. I am honored to be asked to be a guest on Dr. Chartock's program to discuss my favorite subject: TEETH
Life is getting interesting as I become a mature dentist. I recently gave a full day lecture in Maryland, I have written an article which will appear in a peer reviewed dental journal, I am re-uniting with Buffalo's School of Dental Medicine as a faculty member and I opened a new beautiful dental practice in Saratoga Springs.
I guess this is what they mean when they call it the GOLDEN YEARS.
Please listen to Medical Monday on May 18 on 90.3 on FM dial at 2 PM.