Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Dental Forum

I have been a member of the ACE Dental Forum for many years and have enjoyed many compliments about my work from other dentists on that forum.

I recently decided to join another dental forum, the Internet Dental Forum which limits members to actively practicing dentists.

Last Sunday, I posted my first case on the IDF and a dentist wrote me the following kind words:

Beautiful job, your earlier posting said your resins are highly regarded,
you are too humble. You should be teaching your technique, problem most of
us (especially me) still couldn't get that result. You justifiably should
be very proud.

I want to be as fine a clinical dentist as I can be so that I can do my best taking care of YOU. This is not about making money but rather fulfilling my obligation to those that put their trust in me that I will take care of them. It is an awesome responsibility to care for another human being...I know that very well; I have been doing it for almost 35 YEARS.