Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Known by the Quality of Your Work

I am fairly well known in dental circles in the United States and places as far away as India.
I don't know a lot of dentists personally but many dentists have seen and admired my work.I have not sought out notoriety nor do I want to be a 'famous' dentist but I have developed a good reputation among dentists who know fine restorative dentistry.

This week, a dentist from Texas asked dentists that are members of the Crown Council and the ACE forums to help find a dentist for a patient relocating to Saratoga Springs, NY where I practice. A dentist in Charlotte, NC placed the following post on both of the dental forums:

Gerald Benjamin is your guy...perhaps the best composite artist I've ever seen,
and I mean artist! Not your typical dentist...and definitely not typical results.
http://www.benjaminsmile.com/index.html

It is a sincere honor to be known by the QUALITY OF MY WORK.

It makes me very happy to know that other dentists think my work is excellent. It should make YOU happy as well to know that the work that you have in your mouth is deemed to be excellent.