Saturday, January 7, 2012

The New Year

Yes, I know that I am a few days late in wishing all of my patients a very healthy, happy and prosperous New Year. My best wishes for you are sincere none the less.

Moving my office and 'starting over' was an incredibly daunting and frightening decision but it turned out to be the best professional and personal move that I could ever make.

I thank each and every one of my patients for making 2011 one of the most exciting years our office has had.

I believe that 2012 is going to be a great year for America and our office.

I promise that I will continue to be a caring, honest, ethical and a clinically proficient professional so that I can be the best possible dentist for you. As always, I will never hurt you in any way just to make more money...That is NEVER a consideration in our office. YOUR BEST INTEREST IS ALWAYS OUR MAIN GOAL.

Thank you for being our patient.