Tuesday, February 25, 2014

When the Godfather of Cosmetic Dentistry Speaks

I posted this case on DentalXP a high level internet dental site and one of the all time great cosmetically oriented dentists (Team Atlanta) commented on my case.

Orthodontics by Brendan Cooney of Malta NY
Post ortho but prior to restoration close up






                                                      Restored smile minimizing negatives










Reply                                        
Gerald, I am looking at the levels of the gingival papilla of the adjacent teeth and it appears to me you have lined up the veneers very well to support the tissue. Very nice result!
Dr. Goldstein;
You have been one of my mentors for much of my almost 40 year career and perpetual students of our craft live for favorable comments by those we respect. I am truly honored.