Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What it is All About

"I am seeking. I am striving. I am in it with all my heart."
Vincent van Gogh


Van Gogh was referring to his work...his art.

This is exactly how I feel about MY work...MY art.

Do you see that there is NO mention of money. When one's work is about striving for excellence  and passion there is no thought about money when we are working at our craft.

I understand that for many people their work is their job and a means to feed their family and pay the bills. It must be impossible for these folks to understand that one's work is his or her calling  and something that someone wants to do irrespective of the money. For me, this means that I am ALWAYS trying to do my best whether I am placing a $300 direct posterior resin or preparing a tooth for a crown for $1350...It is never about the money!

I know that for many people, Sunday evening brings a feeling of dread because work is hours away.
Can you image how wonderful it is on  Sunday evening to think.."Wow, in a few hours, I will be back at work with my art."

Think about it...............