Saturday, June 14, 2014

Interesting Story

Root Canal Experts holds an annual golf tournament as a way of thanking referring dentists and, more importantly, to help foster a professional relationship among like minded  dentists. Many of these dentists maintain contact with each other throughout the year but for some, the golf outing is the only time that I will see these dentists during the year.

One dentists that I only see once a year came up to me and told me that she had an interesting story for me. She was up in the Adirondacks  visiting her lake cabin and the small town where it is located. She was online behind an attractive middle aged man and immediately took note of his smile. Unable to control herself she told him that he had a perfect smile and he so lucky for his beautiful smile.

The man thanked her and said, "Dr. Benjamin is my dentist and he gave me this smile...And my son's smile as well." The dentist was amazed because she  assumed that he was one of the fortunate people with a naturally beautiful smile.

What a great job I have.