Thursday, June 19, 2014

It Is Nice to Be Recognized

I am attending the Global meeting of Dental Xp, the education group that provides online advanced education for dentist primarily aimed at restorative and implant dentists.  The group is owned by Team Atlanta a high level group practice in Atlanta, Ga that is among the finest dental groups in the country if not the world. It is also the only place that I post my work.

Today I met two of the principal dentists at Team Atlanta Dr. Ronald Goldstein and Dr. Maurice Salama.  When Dr. Goldstein, an icon in Cosmetic Dentistry, autographed his book for me he wrote:

To Gerald-
With much appreciation for your excellent work!!

Dr. Goldstein has commented many times on my work and I am happy to be recognized by him. Later in the day, I introduced myself to Dr. Salama who broke into a big smile and shook my hand. He said, " Your work is the most widely viewed work on our site."

What a great honor to be known by some of the best in the world.

YOU are the reason that I continue to get better.