Monday, July 21, 2014

Still Looking

It is my wish to continue to work another 9 years and if my health continues as it is now, I will.
But I am constantly on the lookout for my potential successor  so that I will have 3-5 years of intense mentorship for the young man or woman who will follow me. I have made a promise to you that the dentist that will take my place will be competent and proficient in the area of diagnosis, treatment planning and fine restorative dentistry (fixing teeth and restoring implants.)

I currently have a young dentist who visits our office to observe and learn about what we do. Is she the person who will succeed me? I don't know but I am trying to fulfill my promise to you to find the best person possible to be your dentist.

This won't be easy but we will do this for YOU!