Saturday, September 6, 2014

So What Do Two of the Greatest Restorative Dentists Say About My Work?

Hi Benjamin,
This case represents the true meaning of artistic and sound conservative dentistry. Kudos to your perpetual drive for excellence!
Newton (Fahl)

And

Good job, Gerald,
I have advocated using composite restorations for over 27 years when I wrote my article on the reasons not to crown endodontic teeth whenever possible and to save the existing enamel. Still too many endodontists routinely recommend full crowns to "protect" the teeth when I feel so many times it weakens the tooth by stripping off all the enamel.

Newton Fahl and Ronald Goldstein are two of the greatest restorative dentists in the world...bar none. The fact that dentists at that level would even CARE to comment on MY work is, in itself, incredible. And the fact that each saw treatment on only ONE tooth and not a large case that is always impressive and  amazing.



Dr. Banchs performed root canal therapy for our patient and she was financially limited at this time in her life  but she understood the need to protect her tooth so I placed a direct bonded resin restoration for her rather than placing a crown or an onlay. Limited natural tooth structure was removed and the tooth is strong enough for many years without further treatment. This is the kind of dentistry that I do for YOU every day of the week and what I usually tell you at the end of the appointment is, "Most dentist would tell you that you need a crown on this tooth but I really do not think that it is necessary."

I am honored that two of the best dentists in the world (who are also two of my mentors) would comment so favorably on my work.

I am also honored that you have selected our office for your care. Putting your interests ahead of our (financial) interest is what we have always done.