Sunday, May 29, 2016

Today is a Milestone

Today I begin my 40th year as a dentist. What separates me from other dentists who have practiced 40 or more years are:
1. I am one o f the few full time, five day a week dentists practicing at 40 years
2. I am still at the top of my clinical skills  and am doing my best clinical dentistry this long into my career.
3. I still LOVE doing clinical dentistry and taking care of my patients.

Which one on the list is the most important?

I really can't tell  you but from a patient's perspective, I would think that excellent clinical skills of a surgeon or dentist at any age would be the most significant.

How long will I continue to practice?

The goal is 5-7 years.

If you are thinking about having significant dental treatment, don't wait for the last few months of my career. lol