Monday, December 19, 2016

A Christmas Card

It is my belief that I have taken care of more patients for 25,30 and 35 years than virtually any other dentist in the Capital District. Last week we received a Holiday Card that said:

"Thank you for all you do for me and my family. I didn’t think I would get through my first appointment back some 30 years ago.
But here we are! I consider you one of my best friends!
Signed  “With Love” "

I am so honored and thrilled to receive cards and notes from my patients expressing their concern when I am injured, their appreciation to us for helping them keep their teeth  and lastly for  their expressions of love and friendship.

I know that we are 'only a dental office'  but we have taken care of people for sooooo long that we are a part of their family.

Thank you to everyone for your kind notes and cards now and throughout the year. It is a privilege and an honor to care for you.