Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Why Other Dentists Refer to Our Office

Many dentists do not have an interest in one or two particular areas of dentistry and they are happy when they can refer one of their patients to our office so that they don't have to do treatment modalities that do not interest them.

We received a call from another office to see a young man who ran into a glass door and fractured his front tooth. Young children will make superb patients because they do not want to look different and have their friends make fun of them. When I met this young man in my waiting room, I asked him if he WANTED me to fix his front tooth and make it look like it has never been broken. The young man smiled and said "YES." Too often parents have to persuade, cajole, threaten or promise in order to have their child sit in the dental chair...But not these kids...They WANT me to make them look normal.