Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Capital District Top Dentists....Again

As you might have seen in the October issue of Capital Living Magazine, I and all the members of my team have been selected “by our colleagues “ to be among the top dentists in the Capital District of NY. There are two significant problems with the selection. Obviously, I would rather be included on the list than not but the selection process is flawed/corrupt.
1. In past years I actually voted for dentists to be included BUT THIS YEAR I WAS NOT SENT A BALLOT.
2. There are many general dentists on the list that, I believe, are not deserving to be on anyone’s “Best Dentists List.” How and why do I say this?
         A . None of the dentists have thousands of hours of high quality CE.
         B.  None of the dentists have any special Certificates or Accreditation by a major dental
               organizations like the AACD or a University Program.
         C.  None of the dentists have posted their cases for their peer review or the public viewing.
         D.  None of the dentists present lectures to local , State, National or International meetings.
Why is this important?

Because the Public must TRUST lists that claim they have indeed selected THE BEST.

Capital Living Magazine must do better.
Look