Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mentoring my young colleagues

Several months ago, I received an email from my mentor's staff asking me to consider teaching at his new direct patient care teaching facility in Scottsdale, AZ.
At around the same time, an online friend and one of the TOP One Hundred dental educators in the world sent me an email asking me if I would teach a course in Maryland in April.
Why am I telling you this?
I am honored to have people who I trust and respect, ask me to help other dentists begin their own path towards excellence. Both Dr. Frank Spear of Seattle, WA and Dr. Gregori Kurtzman of Silver Spring, MD, believe that I do a wonderful job of taking care of YOU, my patient, and they feel that other dentists would benefit from hearing me tell them about HOW I take care of you. I am honored that you give me the privilege to take care of you so that I can help other dentists take care of their patients.