Monday, February 15, 2010

Peer Reviewed Article

I am thrilled to tell you that I had an article published in a peer reviewed journal. It is very easy to become published in what the profession calls "Throw Away Magazines." However, an article that is published in a peer reviewed journal takes a long time to write, be judged acceptable by a member of the profession and then revised as a result of comments of a board of reviewers. Needless to say, it has been more than a year to get my article published.
If you would like to read my article, cut and paste this link.
It is interesting to note that while most dentists my age (62) are either retired,semi-retired or just bored with dentistry, MY career has begun to flourish. I have opened a new dental practice, published an article and have lectured in Baltimore, Saratoga and Buffalo.
My career has a long way to go.

An Indirect Matrix Technique for Fabrication of Fiber-Reinforced Direct Bonded Anterior Bridges
Gerald Benjamin, DDS; and Gregori M. Kurtzman, DDS

http://www.compendiumlive.com/article.php?id=3258