Thursday, February 4, 2010

Published!

My first article in a peer reviewed dental journal, The Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry (Jan/Feb 2010) arrived today.
I have invented many of the techniques that I currently use but I have never been motivated to share my methodology prior to publishing the technique in the magazine. As many of you know, my greatest enjoyment comes from actually treating you, my patient. Teaching also is a great source enjoyment.
When we reach a certain point in our careers, we recognize the importance of transferring what we have learned to the next generation of our colleagues.
The School of Dental Medicine has asked me to present a lecture to 6 of its most motivated senior dental students and in a few weeks, I will show them what the work will look like when someone loves their work.
These have become interesting times for me.