Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When Patients Take the Time to Offer a Review

Patient's usually vote on the ability of a dentist with either their feet or their credit card. That is, they either walk away from their current dentist to find a new one or they will spend money in the office of their current dentist. I was pleasantly surprised when one of my colleagues emailed a Google Review that they found online of my office. This is what the annonymous patient wrote: "I had multiple complex dental and cosmetic issues and had been to multiple dentists who are famous in their field for cosmetic surgery. Only Dr. Benjamin was able to diagnose and correct my problem. He is so good that I cannot believe I'm the first google review! If you have any dental pain and have been dismissed by other dentists, you have to see Dr. Benjamin. He will figure it out and tell you your options. He was able to diagnose and tell me the cause of my dental pain after many other dentists were not. I was also able to have the cause corrected. This man is the real deal. I suffered long and hard until I found this office. Do yourself a favor and just come here first. You'll be glad you did." I am thrilled that someone would take the time to post their comments. While I personally would not select a dentist based on a patient review, I recognized that some patients place a high value on this kind of information. I am honored to be recognized in a public way.