Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What Others Say About My Work

I am fairly well known in the dental community and my work has long been recognized as a standard of excellence. This is what a dentist posted on the IDF (International Dental Forum) today:

Howard, I too admire Gerald’s work but I use a multi-chromatic material…a nanocomposite called Artiste. I do not like to depend on the chameleon affect. Gerald gets beautiful results with a minimum number of materials. I need a bucket full to get something that I like. I too see this too being whiter than the adjacent. The material I use has a base and an enamel shade for all the Ivoclar shades. I love Gerald’s stuff but would like to see what he could do with more shades…probably blazingly beautiful.

I truly want to be the very best that I can be so that when a patient comes to my office, they will know that I passionately care about what I do so that they will be taken care of at the highest possible level.