Monday, February 4, 2013

When I Can't Say It Any Better


Hello Dr. Benjamin,

I hope this email finds you happy and healthy.  Charlie and I wanted to thank you for sending us a copy of HERLIFE magazine with our wedding photo featured in your advertisement.  It was a really wonderful surprise to see that handsome smile featured in a magazine….pretty life changing for someone who used to cover his mouth for photos.  J  I know he was really blown away and honored when he saw the ad. What a wonderful reminder of our beautiful wedding day.  You are very thoughtful and we both appreciate you and your exceptional work.

Kindly,
Melissa

The work that we do is NEVER about me or my office. It is ALWAYS about taking care of our patient and making them happy. Obviously, we have fulfilled our patients expectations and that DOES make us happy.