Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Improving Lives

The original function and purpose of medical professionals was to help our fellow human beings to have a a better and happier life. Insurance companies have completely changed the medical professions and I am not sure whether my premise  ie to help people has any validity.

That said, in my office I maintain the same life purpose that I entered the dental profession. My role is to improve the lives of my patients by maintaining their oral health, eliminating infection and creating dental beauty that improves self worth.

These photos visually demonstrate how changing a patient's smile can dramatically change how the world views her and how she will interact with her world. I truly LOVE her beautiful smile.

I am honored that she selected my office for her dental care. My passion for my work and helping my patients has never been greater. After almost 40 years as a dentist, my love for my work remains the same as my first day that I graduated from Dental School.