Thursday, August 22, 2013

Trust and Integrity

My NEED is to have all my patients trust me with regards to my diagnosis, treatment planning and recommendations. President Reagan once said, "Trust but verify" and I could not agree more.

The best way for patients to trust their dentist is with photography. I usually take a series of photos of the tooth with the old filling, the decay under the filling and the final results of what the tooth looks like once the new bonded resin filling is placed.

This past Tuesday, I treated a young college student who had never had a cavity before and I felt that it would be best to send treatment photos to her parents via email.

Looking the photos you can clearly see the brown/black stain of tooth decay and the beautiful final results.

The unrelenting pursuit of excellence.d