Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Company that Never Fails to Disappoint Me

We had training on our new and sophisticated CAD/CAM crown system today and I decided to take some bagels to our office for the five of us that would be present. I went to the local bagel store (8:15 AM) that has many locations in the Capital District and asked the counter person for a dozen plain bagels and some cream cheese. The person said, "I am sorry but we don't have a dozen plain bagels" to which I responded, "You do know that this is a bagel store?"

This is the same bagel company that I have complained about over the years because:
1. One Sunday morning the bagels were white instead of golden brown and when I complained, the young counter person informed me that if they spent more time cooking the bagels, they would lose money.
2. One Sunday morning I walked to the bagel store and was told that there were NO bagels.
3. Another Sunday morning I again walked to the bagel store and was told that there was no plain cream cheese.

A bagel store that has no bagels? I would send the manager packing.

If you ever feel as frustrated with my office as I feel  with this bagel company, please do me a favor and call me.