Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's a Lie



TOP 10
DENTISTS
IN UNITED STATES

Search over 2 million Doctor ratings and reviews.

Do You REALLY think that this is real?????

I know many of the top dentists in the United States and none of them are on this list. I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell you.

HOW MUCH DID THE DENTIST PAY TO BE ON THIS LIST???????????????????????

Top 10 Dentists in United States

What is a Dentist?

Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller


35 reviews

Latest Rating

Excellent dr

Dr. Karla E. Aylen


46 reviews

Latest Rating

Wow, the great doctor. Takes time explaining and answering all questions. Extremely approachable. Knows what she is doing. I'm so happy to have found her.

Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling


27 reviews

Latest Rating

I recently had my four front teeth "filled" to fix the imperfections that have been bothering me for quite some time. Dr. Aguilera did a phenomenal job perfecting ... Read more

Dr. Miguel A. Zelaya


26 reviews

Latest Rating

We love Dr. Zelaya! My husband and I have been seeing him for over 6 years. He is so approachable, knowledgable, and honest. We trust him 100% with our and our ... Read more

Dr. Sue Fusun Toy


29 reviews

Latest Rating

Ive been cared for by two other dentists in my past. Dr. Sue Toy is by far superior for several reasons. The most important thing is she literally explains every ... Read more

Dr. Jack D. Rosenberg


33 reviews

Latest Rating

very pleasant experience, skillful and knowledgeable, recommend highly

Dr. Michael I. Farr


20 reviews

Latest Rating

great dentist and great guy. I used him as a student school from Temple dental school. Works with you, explains all options and his work is second to none. I can't ... Read more

Dr. Andrew D. Frangella


24 reviews

Latest Rating

Impressed with the service and the attention at Frangella. Love coming here even though going to the dentist isn't everyones favorite thing :) Have recommended tons ... Read more

Dr. Adrian Paruas


24 reviews

Latest Rating

definitely recommended!

Dr. Mohan K. Saoji


44 reviews