Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Praise for YOUR Dentist

It is always a great  honor to receive compliments from the best restorative dentists in the world. When I posted a direct resin mockup on Dental XP website,  an international website for dentists, I was amazed when Dr. Ronald Goldstein, the Godfather of cosmetic dentistry said the following about my work:

Great job, Gerald...but I have to say no way the average dentist will take the time it would take for him or her to do it as well as you did. Certainly it is less expensive both for the dentist and the patient if the dentist has the artistic experience and talent. Although I did direct bonding trial smiles for most all my career I now do it indirect or at the chair using the siltek method after the waxup.




I am incredibly honored to receive positive comment by one of the best in the world.