Saturday, July 9, 2016

8 1/2 Years and 800 Blogs Later

I just checked  to see when my blog started...2008.

Back in the day, 2 or 3 people would read my blogs; today 25 people read each of my postings.

My 'best' blog was read by 51 people and several are read by 30+ readers.

Sometimes a new patient will tell me that they have been reading my blogs for a while before they decided to switch dentists. They became a patient in our office because they liked our office and the kind of people that we are.

I don't know of any other dentists who have been blogging for as long as I have. The vast majority of dentists who blog actually pay a company to produce a 'canned' blog that many dentists purchase....And they only talk about teeth and nothing about the people who 'own' those teeth.

I doubt that my blog will last another 8 years but then again, who knows...Dr. Ronald Goldstein of Team Atlanta and one of my earliest mentors is 83 years old, works 2 days a week and still produces world class dentistry.

We will aim for another 400 and see where it takes us.