Friday, June 23, 2017

Dirty, Lying, Stealing, Crooks

Who could I possibly be describing?

Insurance Companies of course. All they care about is profit and by denying you coverage of your benefits, they earn lots of money at YOUR expense.

Prove it, you say!!!

Remember that I told you that virtually EVERY mercury filling and Every crown that has lasted 25+ years will have leakage, tooth decay or both underneath.

EVERY ONE!!!!

I replaced two 30 year old crowns for a patient in April and we received a note from her insurance company stating that the X-Ray showed no reason to replace the crown.

But

As you all know, I photograph virtually every tooth that I fix for you. See photos below:


Look at the tooth decay on the INSIDE OF THIS CROWN
You do not have to be a dentist to see all the tooth decay on the inside of the old crown or the decay on the supporting teeth.

The Insurance Company will pay for the replacement crowns!

But now even YOU  can see why I call them Dirty, Lying, Stealing Crooks.