Thursday, June 22, 2017

Here We Go Again

A neighbor stopped me in the hall this evening and told me that the word on the street is that I am retiring:

IT IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT RETIRING ANY TIME SOON!!!!!!

Many of my patients are more concerned about me going away than I am.

I do my very best dentistry today, JUNE, 22 than any day in my career. Why would I retire?

For my entire 40 year career patients have expressed their fears that I would retire and 40 years later, I am still here.

By the way....was anyone else offended when the President said that he had to go all the way to Indiana to find hard working Americans.

Really?

I usually work about 50 hours a week...Is that hard enough, Mr. President?
My last vacation was 1986...Is that hard enough, Mr. President?
I don't care how you feel about the man but he has no right to be disrespectful of those of us who have worked hard our entire careers.