Monday, April 16, 2018

My New Ads

In case people have noticed, I have recently started marketing other 'regular' dentistry and not just cosmetic treatment. I am a general dentist that limits my practice to fixing teeth and restoring implants. My treatment can be very simple: Direct bonded resin fillings all day long
Or

Major cases where I am performing a full mouth rehabilitation with or without implants.

Human beings are VISUAL which is why I market my cosmetic cases...Having Beautiful Teeth is a big attraction for many people but it also does not interest many people as well.

I want to do basic dentistry for those patients that want and appreciate fine restorative dentistry. That means that I do not want to be everyone's dentist. Just as important, many people do not want ME to be their dentist because they don't value wonderful dentistry and they will not pay for it as well.

I always feel that it is necessary to remind people that I am a 'regular' dentist as well as a cosmetically oriented dentist. If you know folks that truly want beautiful dentistry, please tell them about our office.