Monday, April 16, 2018

Rumors/Why Do People Make Things Up?

I was speaking with Dr. Banchs last week and he informed me that he had examined a patient that I had seen ONCE ,for a severe toothache. Dr. Banchs asked her why she was not being treated in Dr. Benjamin's office? She responded by saying, "He is moving to Charlotte."

Now Really..........

Last year one of my neighbors on the 5th floor informed me that there was a rumor going around that I was retiring very soon.

Hmmmm......

Everyone that has asked me about retirement  has been told the same thing... FIVE YEARS FROM NOW.

I will NOT do what many dentists do which is to tell their staff in the morning that a new dentist/owner will be starting this afternoon and this is 'good bye.' Everyone will know when it is time for me to leave...but not anytime soon.

Take that to the bank.