Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Real World Cases with Rave Reviews

First and foremost, I a clinical dentist charged with taking care of my patients. Many times a  year, I will post my work on a few dental forums for several reasons:
1. To show other dentists the excellent clinical dentistry can be done in a private office setting (as opposed to a University based practice.)
2. To remain relevant in the profession so that I am considered a serious clinician.
3. To encourage other dentists to pursue excellence.
This is a case that I completed 2 years ago. This is the 'Before' photo as the patient presented to our office for Cosmetic Dentistry. The problems:
1. A gummy smile
2. Small teeth
3. Unattractive porcelain



This is the completed case. The gum tissue is perfectly healthy and the teeth are the correct size.
So what does one of the finest periodontist/orthodontist in the world say about my work?

"Well planned and well executed. Real world Cosmetic Dentistry performed at the highest levels....thanks for sharing my friend. regards Maurice "