Friday, September 24, 2010

Hey! Why Haven't Aren't There Been Any New Cases On Your Website?

That is a great question!

Trust me, I have started to do many beautiful cases that you can find in the 'Gallery' Section of this website. If you look a little deeper, you can see that I DO have examples of 'regular dentistry' besides beautiful cases....I am a REGULAR dentist and love to do routine dentistry as much as I love big cases.

So why are there no new photos?

The problem (for me) is that the last 5-10 cases that I have done are for patients that do NOT want their treatment to appear on my website. They love the results that I have achieved for them, but they would just rather that I not publish my work..And I will ALWAYS abide by my patient's wishes even though it 'kills' me not be able to show you my new work.

I didn't want you to think that I was growing old and stale. NOTHING could be further than the truth.