Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Patients and Peers



I am truly honored to see so many of my long time patients of 20-30 years travel to Saratoga so that I can continue to care for them. How many dentists could open an office 40 miles away and STILL have so many patients make the great effort to see them?
During the last 5 or so years my peers have expressed support and praise for the work that I do every day for YOU. Both the American Dental Association and the State of New York forbid a general dentist from making claims of superiority or saying that they are the best.
Last night, I posted a tooth that I restored with bonded resin on the ACE dental forum. I beleive that my work was technically and artistically textbook but more improtantly, I restored the tooth without removing a millimeter of healthy tooth structure.

The law does not say that I cannot quote what other dentists say about my work so I will show you the note that a dentist from Philadelphia sent me today:

Gerald, I’ve got to tell you that you may be the best I’ve ever seen with resin. Your direct restorations are phenomenal. Thanks for sharing.

gary

If you are not my patient, do you think that other dentists would make this kind of comment about YOUR DENTIST?

I beleive that both my patients and my peers are telling me that what I do is the right thing to do and that I should continue with what I am doing.

What do you think?