Sunday, July 8, 2012

Traveling to Find the Best

When I needed shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff, I went to Dr.David Altchek in New York City because he is renown for his shoulder surgery. I will again seek to have my knee replaced in New York City by Dr. Thomas Sculco because he is among the best at performing knee replacement.

Three weeks ago, I treated two patients from Boston, MA, one patient from Manhattan and another from Syracuse, NY. All of these patients were undergoing ROUTINE dental treatment and not the cosmetic dentistry that I have become recognized for.

Intelligent people understand that when it comes to their health, that they will do whatever it takes to find physicians and dentists that practice EXCELLENCE.

Mediocrity is everywhere...Excellence will take some effort to find.