Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's about the Little Things

Susan and I were sitting in a Starbucks in the Charlotte Airport enjoying coffee and this young man in his 20s comes into the Starbucks to take a napkin (He didn't buy anything.) While walking to the back of the store, he knocks into a glass vase used to make a pitcher of iced coffee and it fell to the floor and shattered. He takes a napkin and tells the cashier that he was sorry and leaves.

I guess this young man never heard the old phrase, "You break it and you buy it." In the old days a person would have gone up to the cashier with his wallet in hand ready to pay for the item that he broke. Many times the shopkeeper would accept the apology but refuse the money.

Something is not right here...Do folks no longer believe in "Do the Right Thing?"
I am sorry but I DO BELIEVE in doing the right thing. I will never hurt you to earn more money nor will I destroy your teeth to increase my income.

Medicine and Dentistry are in decline and it has NOTHING to do with "Obamacare."
It has to do with Doctors, Patients and Insurance Companies only thinking about the money and in the long run...we all lose.

Please think about this! You can lose your life and save money and you can destroy your teeth by trying to go to 'participating dentists.'

As always...It it YOUR choice.