Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"Is That Really Your Patient 2"

I was consulting with a 20 year old young lady and her Mother and towards the end of the appointment, I  asked Mom if she had visited my website? She said that she had not but that she had seen my ads in magazines. I showed her two OF my ads in HERLIFE and started to explain the treatment for each of these professional women.

"Wait! These are actually YOUR patients? I thought that you just used models in your ad'"

Every  photo that I use in an advertisement, on my website or for educational purposes to explain and demonstrate treatment to one of my patients looking to have a specific treatment IS A PATIENT THAT I HAVE ACTUALLY TREATED.

I NEVER USE ANOTHER DENTISTS PHOTOS OR BUY PICTURES DEMONSTRATING WHAT TREATMENT CAN BE DONE.

ALL PHOTOS ARE LIKE YOU...ONE OF MY PATIENTS.