true?

Most dentists will probably never admit that the dental material placed in your mouth can be the cause of many diseases and disorders. Conventional dentistry...
HEALTHYFOODHOUSE.COM



Like ·  · 

  • George Bradley and 2 others like this.

  • Michael BaÅ¡ura You sure that was the a dentist put in those silver fillings?


  • Michael Pilon Hal Huggins was shot down years ago for his fear tactics


  • Gregori Kurtzman am anti amalgam but thats 95% from a structural standpoint the other 5% I question placing a poison in the mouth but i dont recommend replacement unless the amalgam is showing issues like these above then its a bonded composite or crown/onlay


  • Darrell Pruitt That's harmful bullshit. It is cruel to cause parents of children with autism to have their fillings needlessly replaced. Anyone disagree?


  • Michael Pilon I have several old Amalgams and will not replace them.


  • Gregori Kurtzman Darrell I would agree it gives false hope to these parents


  • Gerald Benjamin If a mercury filling falls out of our mouth and into your hand, the government says that it is toxic. Before you put it in your mouth, the government says that it is toxic. When you take it out of the mouth, it is toxic....So the ONLY safe place is IN your mouth??? Be reasonable.


  • Connie Myers Brusby I worked for a doctor who was president of the dental board when they were evaluating if amalgams were dangerous. They could find no evidence to prove the danger. Most of these claims are attached to an offer for dental services. I view it as a sales gimmick. I put amalgam in my own kids teeth because of the longevity of the material.
    22 hrs · Like


  • Gerald Benjamin No one should make ANY health claims about amalgams as we do not have the scientific evidence to make that conclusion. What we can say is that all metal restorations expand when we eat hot foods and teeth are made of glass which does not expand at the ...See More
    20 hrs · Like


  • Gerald Benjamin Sorry Connie but the best in the world use rubber dam every day for every procedure and that is why our work lasts 20 years. It is also the reason that we are able to avoid placing crowns. I have used rubber dam for almost 40 years and my work is known around the world.
    17 hrs · Like


  • Gerald Benjamin Most advanced nations in the world have banned mercury fillings EXCEPT the United States.
    17 hrs · Like


  • Connie Myers Brusby Gerald Benjamin@ thanks for the information. It's very interesting. It certainly makes sense to use rubber dam. I haven't seen it in 40 years of assisting. Sounds like a great protocol.
    11 hrs · Like


  • Gerald Benjamin You are most welcome my friend.I used rubber dam for my amalgams which I did for the first 15 years of my practice. For the last 23 years, I have only placed posterior composites (with rubber dam) and virtually all of them survive.
    10 hrs · Like

  • Gerald Benjamin

    Write a comment...