Friday, August 7, 2015

I Thought That You Might Like to See This

As many of you know, I do not place much faith in health care reviews because many of them are contrived in one way or the other. For instance, many dentists ask their patients to do an internet review on an iPad before they leave the office. In other cases, the patients don't like the cost of treatment and decide that they will 'show the dentist' whose boss by writing a 'bad' review. Or a patient does not understand that some problems do not  have easy solutions despite the fact that is what they want and it is the dentist's 'fault.'

Today, I saw two Google Reviews that I did not know existed nor did I ask each individual to write a favorable review. For what it is worth:


in the last week

I'm a dentist who has known Dr. Benjamin for many years. He's one of the rare people who truly strive to be a master. He has taken more continuing education than any dentist I know because he wants to provide the best possible service to his ...More
in the last week

What a wonderful doctor!  Dr. Benjamin took care of us when we were away from home..so kind and an such a blessing!