Friday, November 27, 2015

For the Third Time

We are about to paint our office for the third time in 7 years...(On January 13, we will be starting our seventh year in our Saratoga office.)

Why am I painting AGAIN?

Because of YOU.

 I never want my patients to think that my office is getting old and dingy and that I no longer care. Our office is just another reflection of the quality of the dentistry that happens within our walls. If the walls are looking old perhaps my dentistry is becoming second rate as well.

I cannot let  you think that.

I am doing the best dentistry of my career at this very moment. You don't have to worry that perhaps
(God forbid) I don't care as much as I used to. Actually, I care more today than ever...

Just as it is supposed to be...You pay us for excellence and we do our very best to deliver excellence. (Understanding that nothing is perfect and no one is perfect.)

You deserve a beautiful office, a great staff and fine clinical dentistry and we try very hard to meet your expectations.