Saturday, November 28, 2015

More on Yelp, Google and HealthCare Reviews

You know that I do not place much value in professional reviews because a majority of them are bias and corrupt.

What does that mean?

Many dentists REQUEST that their patients write a review and sometimes while they are still in the dentist's office with the staff finding the site to make the review. Who is going to say 'no' to the nice dentist who just took care of them?

I have never asked a patient to write a review or to 'vote' for me as 'the best' dentist in town when one of the local weekly papers has a 'contest.' And I never will.

Do not pay attention to professional reviews...Read them all, look at the dentist's website with their gallery of their own patients and make your decision.

Do I read restaurant reviews or reviews of new cameras...sure...But I still make my own decision.