Thursday, March 23, 2017

Made My Day

I have been treating a patient who is having full mouth  implant supported restorations. Presently, it is the  most sophisticated restorative dental treatment that a restorative dentist like me performs. Despite the complexity of this treatment, this is very similar to what I have been doing for almost 20 years.

As you know, I like treatment that I do to be successful and go as  smoothly as possible  and when it doesn't, I have to work harder to accomplish the task.

Yesterday, my patient, who is extremely grateful for what we have done for him said,

"The last time that someone took care of me with your passion and in a place that I felt cared for like here was when an old guy restored my old Triumph (A British 'sports' car). The paint job that he did still looks fabulous and the car looks like it came just came off of the showroom."

I am so honored and pleased when a patient recognizes that all I want to do is to take care of you in a proficient, honest and ethical way. My job is to make you happy and your mouth healthy.

We obviously hit the mark with this patient.