Tuesday, March 21, 2017

What People That KNOW Say

Respect from people in one's industry is vitally important to success. There is an ad on TV which says, "People that know, know BBDO." If no one knows you, it makes no difference how capable you are in your business because no one knows.

In dentistry, I am moderately well known among the people that know:
 1. I won the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Smile Contest almost 20 years ago.
2.  I founded (with Dr. Fred McIntyre and Dr. Goldberg) the first Esthetic Center within a Dental School at SUNY/Buffalo.
3. I have approximately 7,000 hours of Post Doctoral education.
4. I have frequently lectured locally and mentor young dentists here and internationally
5. I have posted our cases on well known international dental forums for almost 20 years to wide acclaim.
6. One of the foremost dental educators and renown clinical dentists made the statement on his video blog that, "Jerry Benjamin is a superb dentist from Upstate NY who really believes in excellence."

I  want you to know that YOUR dentist is not 'just' a corner dentist.

I was in Chicago studying at the Cosmedent Center for Education (CCE)last week and reconnected with some people that I have known for a long time. One of them is the director of  education for the CCE. Erika has been with the CCE since the Center opened almost 20 years ago and this is what she said in an email yesterday:

Good morning Dr. Benjamin! 
Thank YOU so much for your cherished presence during the course!
I am really glad that you were able to take Corky’s course and to get to know him a little better.
It really is hard to believe you’ve been coming to the CEE and using the products for as long as you have been.
Your patients are sooooo lucky to have you as their dentist and the dental profession is greater for you being in it.
It really went by way too fast. 
May be meet again for more storytelling and laughter!

Your number one fan always,
Erika


I am thrilled that people who know dentistry recognize the fact that taking care of my patients is what I do.

As always, thank you for TRUSTING  us to take care of you.