Sunday, July 28, 2019

A Short Facebook Chat with an Unexpected Outcome

As you know, I have been participating with Dental Forums for more than 20 years. It provides me with the opportunity to discuss dentistry in all of its forms with a variety of dentists....Some of the discussions valuable but most not. It also gives me a chance to show a significant number of dentists many of the cases that I have done and my work has generally be viewed very favorably.

One of BEST dental sites is DentalXP which is dedicated to a significantly higher level of clinical dentistry and much less social bantering.

I dentist from Queens, NY also posted his work on DentalXP and I have always been impressed by the quality of his work. We recently became friends on Facebook and I messaged him this morning:

Hi I never realized that you are in NYS. You do nice work


Thank you Gerald!
You are my Inspiration!


I was truly honored to receive his compliment.