Friday, April 17, 2009

My good friend Dr Banch

After I decided to move my practice to 18 Division Street in Saratoga, one of the dental representatives told me that I needed to meet Dr. Banch and Dr. Byrne because they also were moving into the same building and she thought that I would like them.
Both dentists are bright, young, passionate and talented endodontist (root canal experts) who are also married. I know Francisco better than I know Allyson probably (as Tricia, my office manager says) because it's 'male bonding.'
Francisco reminds me a great deal of me: he is absolutely passionate about his work and doing the right thing regardless of how long it takes. Francisco and Allyson will take great care of you if you have the need (like many of us older folks) to have root canal treatment. Your treatment will be painless and extremely well done.
In every one of my blogs, I ask you to seek and buy excellence. Francisco and Allyson ARE truly excellent.